Saturday, July 14, 2012

Vintage Holiday Quilt Along

As promised I wanted to tell you about the newest quilt along I joined!  It is the Vintage Holiday Quilt Along hosted by Heidi at Fabric Mutt, and oh, baby....is it gonna be fun!  The pattern is by Camille Roskelley from Thimble Blossoms and is called Vintage Holiday and it is GORGEOUS!!!  I already bought the pattern as Camille was offering a great discount on it (see her blog for details)!


The Quilt Along is supposed to start August 6th.  But I may have cheated a bit and already made 1 or 2 of the blocks.  :)  The pattern is, of course, wonderful and easy to follow...Camille's patterns always are!  And the blocks are so much fun to make!  Here are the two blocks I made:




I love that they are Christmas tree ornaments!  Too stinkin' cute!  Heidi at Fabric Mutt also started a Flickr group for the quilt along so you can see how everyone else's quilts are coming together!  And did I mention there was going to be prizes too?!  Wouldn't you love to join in and make your own?!  I can't wait to share more of these blocks with you!


Have a great week!
Cherie  


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

7 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! Can't wait to see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thanks for helping to spread the word!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heidi for hosting such a fun quilt along!

      Delete
  3. Wow you've already started!! They look amazing!! I'm waiting for fabric but I might just make one block to see colour choices :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't help myself! :) I am excited to see what fabrics you chose!

      Delete
  4. I just came over from the Flickr group - your blocks look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! These blocks are so much fun to make! :)

      Delete