Saturday, September 8, 2012

Vintage Holiday Quilt Top Finished!

I just finished the front of my Vintage Holiday Quilt and I love how it turned out! I used Aneela Hoey's 'Walk in the Woods' gray dot for the sashing and 'Sherbet Pips' red plaid-ish fabric for the border.  I am planning on using a lime green dot for the binding.  I think the colors and prints are very christmas-y!  I tried to pick colors that would match my christmas tree skirt and patchwork stockings!


To be honest I am a little sad that the front is done....these blocks were so much fun to make!  I think perhaps some matching pillow covers are in order!


 I better get to basting and quilting!

Have a great week!
Cherie

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Cherie!! I love the way this turned out!

    Pillows! Now there's an idea... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! These blocks are too much fun to make! :)

      Delete