Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Preschool Fundraiser - More Pillow Pockets!


This Friday my daughters preschool is having their annual Barbecue.   It is lots of fun, the kids just love it!  There is face painting, a jumpy castle, balloon animals, TONS of cupcakes and, of course, a silent auction.  The pillows are my contribution!  I stuffed the Pillow Pockets with a flashlight, easy reader book and a stuffed animal to snuggle.  All things any 3 year old would love!  


Last year I made these pillows for the auction and they did so well that they asked me to make them again.  They are fun to make and super easy, you can find the pattern here.  It is a fantastic pattern by Nova at acuppaandacatchup.com.


These are the ones I made for my kids a few years ago and they still love them!  Here's to hoping they do well again this year and raise lots of money for the school!

Have a great week!
Cherie


Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

4 comments:

  1. They really turned out cute. I am sure that they will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cherie, these are absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heidi! The barbecue was last night! The kids had so much fun! Although today my daughter won't let me wash off her face painting! :)

      Delete